PASTA WITH SALMON, TOMATO AND PUMPKIN
This recipe is suitable for babies from nine months old, and makes two servings.
25g alphabet pasta
60g pumpkin wedge with skin, seeds removed
90g cherry tomato
30g salmon fi llet, deboned
45ml milk (breast milk, formula or fresh milk)
1. Cook pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
2. Steam pumpkin for 8 minutes or until soft. Discard skin and set aside.
3. Steam cherry tomato for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove skin and seeds.
4. Puree tomato and pumpkin in a blender until smooth.
5. Place pasta and salmon on a plate and pour milk over. Steam for 5 minutes. Mince salmon.
6. Pour puree over pasta and salmon. Mix well and serve.
NUTRITION INFO YOU SHOULD KNOW
Cooked tomatoes are better than raw onesas more…