Chicken-vegetable stew with porridge
This recipe is suitable for babies from 10 to 12 months old and it makes 2 servings.
1 chicken drumstick (or meat of your choice)
1 tsp plain flour
1 small potato, peeled and finely diced
½ small carrot, peeled and chopped
1 small onion, peeled and finely diced
1 cup water
1. Remove chicken skin and roll drumstick in flour.
2. Place all ingredients in a saucepan, lower the flame and simmer until chicken is well-cooked.
3. Remove chicken bone and cut meat into small pieces.
4. Serve with porridge or soft-cooked rice.
The nutrition and dietetics department of KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital contributed this recipe.
● Carrots are commonly one of Baby’s first foods as they are naturally sweet, and…