1 x White Baby & Child Window-SafeTM Restrictor from MAX6MUM SECURITY®
Safety, Security and Peace of mind! The easy fit window & door safety solution!
This lockable window & door safety restrictor is a neat practical solution, that provides more than simple child safety. Exceeds British Standards & comes with a 1 year mechanical guarantee. Whether you’re looking to install it in the home, business premises, public building, hospital or school, these simple, practical and great looking restrictors help prevent accidents and increase security.
The window restrictor has been designed to enable you to open your window up to 10cm to allow air circulation through your home. Should your child fall or push against the window they will still be safe not fall out. It also prevents the window from being easily opened from the outside.
The Baby & Child Window-SafeTM Restrictor has been constructed so that the whole device can withstand forces over 100kg, as opposed to just the cable.
Available in 2 colours to match various frames & door units. White and Dark Brown they look great on upvc or mahogany (dark wood) windows & door profiles.
Features & Benefits
* Provides child safety for windows & doors
* Prevents accidents due to open windows
* Stops children escaping from unlocked doors
* Allows safe ventilation
* Provides peace of mind
* 20cm wire cable is covered with a plastic sleeve – opens to 10cm
* 1 year mechanical guarantee
* Unlike others 100kg breaking strain on the whole unit – not just the strongest part the cable
* Zinc alloy cast body – durable & rust resistant
* Works with horizontally opening windows
* Easy to install
* Locked with a key
* Suitable for all windows & doors
* Supplied with 4 fixing screws, locking key, cable cover & base covers
According to ROSPA 4,000 children under the age of 15 fall out of windows each year – preventable by installing this cost effective solution
Easy to fit – just a screwdriver or drill and pencil needed – includes fixings
Can be installed on any window or door to protect your child in minutes
Exceeds the strength requirements of British Standards EN 16281 – It can withstand forces of over 100kg
1 year mechanical guarantee for total piece of mind